Use the following forms, information and links to help you make the most of your financial aid.
- Forms: a central location for all the forms you’ll need throughout the financial aid process
- Important dates: deadlines to make sure you have marked in your calendar
- Financial Aid A-Z: a glossary of terms related to the financial aid process.
- Helpful links: a collection of useful websites, both within VCU and nationally
- Rights and Responsibilities: information students have a right to know as well as your responsibilities as a financial aid applicants.
- Veterans and Americorp Benefits: information about veterans and Americorp financial aid
- Student Computer Initiative and Financial Aid: see if you are qualified to apply Financial Aid towards purchasing a computer.
- Debt management tips: guidelines to help you avoid common financial pitfalls
- SALT: Money Knowledge For College – And Beyond
- Financial aid checklist: details actions you are required to take as well as those we strongly recommend
- Consumer Information