- eServices – a password–protected service that enables you to access your student record at VCU.
- Student Computer Initiative – computer specifications, FAQs, and other information for freshman and transfer students who are required to have a personal computer.
- Hope Scholarship and Lifetime Learning Credits – tax credits for parents sending children to college or adults continuing their education.
- College scorecard – view VCU’s results on the U.S. Department of Education’s College Affordability and Transparency Center’s scorecard
- Net price calculator – First time full–time freshman net price information
State of Virginia
- SCHEV: State Council of Higher Education for Virginia
- Virginia College Savings Plans
- VASFAA: Virginia Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators – Extensive information on financial aid administration in Virginia.
U.S. Department of Education
- FAFSA on the Web – complete your application for aid on line.
- Personal Identification Number – use your PIN to access your Renewal Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS), and the Direct Loan Servicing Web site.
- Complete the Master Promissory Note electronically
- Student Guide: Financial Aid from the U.S. Department of Education
- Financial Aid for Students
- NSLDS: National Student Loan Data System – check the status of your student loan borrowing history.
- Repayment plans
- Student loan calculators
- NASFAA: National Association of Financial Aid Administrators – extensive information on planning for college including financial aid.
- FinAid – includes Expected Family Contribution calculators, links to financial aid web sites, and more.
- Student Aid Alliance Advocating Federal Support for Student Financial Aid
- Virginia529 College Savings Plan
- Virginia529 Programs Overview
- Paying for college